We’re here to help….
The Executive Director of GMSACD, Liz Hannum, is a full-time advocate for downtown Gallup, and is an authority on information, resources and programs related to the revitalization effort. Liz is available to assist with the navigation of loan programs, tax incentives, or to assist individual tenants or property owners with physical improvement projects through personal consultation and to provide advice and guidance on necessary financial mechanisms for physical improvements. If you are in need of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We are available in person at 205 West Coal Avenue in Gallup, over the phone by calling 505-399-2890 and via email.
These services are provided by the Gallup MainStreet Arts & Cultural program, without charge, to all Downtown Gallup businesses:
- “Coming Soon” poster announcements for new businesses
- Business and cash-flow planning assistance
- Co-operative advertising opportunities
- Assist with business zoning & ordinance navigation
- Rent negotiation facilitation
- Support at City and County meetings
- Business training opportunities
- Graphic/Marketing design services
- Free use of GMSACD brand/logo
- Grand Opening recognition
GMSACD always welcomes your ideas for bettering your business and the downtown community. If you have ideas or would like GMSACD to help find specific resources not listed here, please contact us. We are here to help you succeed.